Tuesday, April 14, 2009

TWO LOVERS

SEE THIS MOVIE FOR THE GREAT ACTING, COOL SHOTS AND ORIGINAL SCREENPLAY
BUT IT COULD BE A DOWNER DEPENDING ON YOU.
(this could spoil the movie for you if you haven't seen it)

this title should really be called:

TWO UNFORTUNATE SOULS!!!! (with the song from the little mermaid in the back round)
So I first want to say what I liked about the movie. Joaquin Phoenix... really WONDERFUL actor
Gwyneth Paltrow also great actress...she really transforms in every role I've seen her in. I thought It was an overall good story..Original script. I can't think of many movies like this one.
I feel the two characters represented so many people in this world today and it just made me think "oh! that's why so many people end up in divorce" The ending did not satisfy me however I know that some will accept it because people want happy endings.
This time in my life i don't want to think about a future unhappy love life soooo after i write this blog I want to forget that movie ever existed.
DON'T SETTLE ARIELLE

favorite part

The first scene (where he is about to jump in the lake, really interesting shot!)

unfavorable part

The last scene...(where he shows her the ring..UGH!)

No comments:

Post a Comment