Thursday, April 16, 2009

AdventureLand

GO SEE THIS FILM!!

I have to admit when I walked out of the theater I was not moved by this film. did I enjoy it? yes. I realize that sometimes It's the place you are in your life, I think that maybe If i saw this movie a year ago I would have been geeking when I walked out the theater. However at this point in my life I'm not. Or maybe its the fact that I've seen so many movies when youngin's fall in love that I'm just kinda over it.

BUT other then that...

I thought it was a really good solid film.

the actors were very believable, i felt like i knew them or I'd seen them some time in my lifetime, and I am pretty sure I'm going to start following films that include Kirsten Stewart (Twilight).
I also really appreciate simple films with not too much drama, everyday interactions and believable endings.

Favorite part
Scene where the James Brennan
runs to the boss when he is being chased

UNfavorable part

BAD editing in the first scene where James Brennen is doing the horse racing game

1 comment:

  1. Only a film nerd like you would catch that editing part! For anyone who cares, I LOVED ITTT.

    ReplyDelete